Today was a very successful day. With the help and support of our substitute, Mr. Manly, I was able to climb on a chair and write my name on the space that said "NHS" for new pages. Then, I realized that I don't want to do the NHS page! So then, I scribbled out my name, and put JK. THEN, I proceeded to write my name next to the Senior Auction space. Because that sounds much more fun than stinky old NHS.
After that, I got on blogger to blog about that. But this weird thing popped up on blogger where I had to click "Do This Later" so I hope that doesn't come back ever. It was a little scary. But I made it! And I was able to tell you about all the wonderful things that happened to me today in Yearbook. As you learned in Chapter 4, Rutherford proposed that all of an atom's positive charge and virtually all of it's mass are concentrated in a nucleus that is surrounded by fast moving electrons. How extraordinarily like your father you are. I told you to shut up about my dad!!! Harry returned to the Gryffindor common room one evening after training, cold and STIFF. But pleased with the way practice had gone. Fathers and cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment