Tuesday, November 16, 2010

So siiiiiiiick. :(

Well, apparently, part of our grade depends on how many yearbooks we sell to people. I'll just keep my opinions about that to myself.

People That Would Perhaps Buy A YearBook From Me:
Genesis Frazar
Kristina Riley
Christina Wade
Cara Duncan
Caitlin Camacho
Jenny Andrade
And uh, I don't know. But if it doesn't happen, then whatever.

Anyway, I'm still working on my second page, the Senior Auction Page. I want to have a lot of pictures because Senior Auction is entertaining and they'll probably be pictures that people will look back on and go "Ahahaha, ah, to be young again..."

2 comments:

  1. You write that like its news. This was originally discussed on the first class day of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No full names in the blog. Don't forget to protest the identity of your peers as well as your own.

    ReplyDelete